Treetops Adventure Tours
This is unlike any other Australian nature experience, and visitors will see the trees and forest ecology in a new light, while learning about our growing and vibrant Tasmanian Forests. Gliding along wires attached by harnesses, thrill-seekers are led by two knowledgeable and highly-trained guides through the treetops and above the Pipers River. The journey includes cable spans between 15m to 400m, connected by tree platforms called ‘cloud stations’. If you like what you’re reading, then this might be the job for you!
Canopy Tour Guide Position Description
Thank you for considering a position as a Canopy Tour Guide with Hollybank Treetops Adventure Pty Ltd (HTA). HTA is committed to providing a work environment that values a workplace free from discrimination, where employment decisions are based on merit.
All applications received by the closing date will be assessed on merit. There are 2 stages where only suitable candidate will progress to the following stage, followed by a formal offer to the successful candidates.
- A face to face interview onsite at HTA
- A 3 day practical assessment to assess suitability. As this is a part of recruitment process, it is unpaid.
- Read Position Description for suitability of role.
- A completed Application Form
- A covering letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- ONE COPY only of your application – by 5pm of the application date.
- Send via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who do not have email facilities may submit their application by one of the following options:
Hollybank Treetops Adventure Pty Ltd
PO Box 2032
Newnham, Tasmania 7248
Hollybank Treetops Adventure
Hollybank Forest Reserve
66 Hollybank Road